A complete guide to google ads for promotion
Here you can also set ads as you wish if you have subscribed to Google Ads. Google Ads account is managed online, you can create or modify ad campaigns at any time you like. You can also control the budget yourself because there is no minimum spending commitment. For the selection of where the ad appears on your website, you can also set it according to your wishes.
For those of you who want to promote a product using Google Ads. There is a guide running Google Ads that you must follow in order to run successfully.
Steps to Use Google AdWords as Promotion Media
1. Prepare an accountThe first step you have to do is prepare a Google account first. You can register first on Google Ads if you don't have an account. If the account has been created, you must make a clear list of goals for running Google Ads.
There are several kinds of goals that you can do, such as people calling, people clicking, or people filling in e-mails on the form, and many others. When you have set it, just plan for that goal.
In creating a Google Ads account, you will be asked to determine several things in it such as the budget to be paid, location, network, and keywords. You must fulfill all of that if you want to use Google Ads services.
2. Set goalsOnce the account has been created, the next step is to set goals. Make sure you set goals clearly and final so that what you define can be carried out easily. Here you have to think carefully about the goals that have been chosen because they will affect your website.
One of the steps that you must pay attention to is planning. If goals are set without a plan it will not produce good results. This will be useless because it will take a long time. Here you also have to understand what your goals are. One example is that you want to generate 2000 clicks on an ad that runs within 2 weeks.
3. Creating a campaignWhen the goal has been set, the next step that must be done is to determine the campaign. In this case, there are several processes that you have to complete such as creating a landing page, determining the location of the audience, and determining a budget.
Creating a landing page aims to make every page opened by the user by clicking something first. For the budget adjusts to the total number of selected advertising services.
These three things must be fulfilled first so that the campaign can be run well.
4. Creating Ads (Ads)If the campaign has been created, the next step is to create Ads Ads. You have to pay attention to this one step because it is very important, where you have to pay attention to the choice of words in ad copywriting and also call to action. The choice of these words will later determine the number of clickthroughs. If not paid attention, it will have an adverse effect on the number of clicks expected.
Like an ad that appears, there are 10,000 people, but out of those 10,000 people, there are 5000 people who click. Then the CTR is 50% or half of the number of views. When the RKT percentage is higher, the better the results will be in the future.
5. Keyword researchOne of the core guidelines for running an ad campaign is keyword research. You shouldn't miss this step because it is very important for you to understand. Google Ads will display its ads according to the keywords that you create. If the specified keywords do not match, the ad will not appear. Vice versa, if the keywords match, the ad will be displayed.
Doing keyword research on Google Ads is different from specifying keywords for SEO . There are 4 kinds of parameters that you can use, they are as follows!
Broad MatchBroad Match is one of the default match types that includes all the keywords it contains. Here ads can be shown on searches that include incorrect synonyms, spelling and other relevant variations.
Broad Match ModifierThis parameter is similar to Broad Match, except that the broad match modifier option displays ads on searches that include the words shown with a + sign. Like using the keyword rabbit animal to be (+ rabbit animal).
Phrase MatchFor this type of parameter, your ad can appear on searches that match a phrase. If it does not match, the ad will not appear on searches that are performed. Also, the ad will not appear if a word is added in the middle of the phrase.
Exact MatchExact Match is an ad that can be displayed on searches that match close variations of the term. Keywords that have the same meaning as the exact match are variants of the search for the word Exact Match
6. BiddingThe next guideline is to do Bidding . Here you can bring traffic through Google Ads that has been created. Apart from that, there are also offers that provide a price per click. As well as the keyword"rabbit animal" will be valued at Rp. 2000 per click.
By using the Bidding feature, you can make the cost per click offer cheaper. That way, the budget spent can be more efficient than usual.
7. Monitor regularlyThe last step you can do is monitor regularly. This has the purpose of being able to evaluate what you are doing. If there is a campaign that doesn't match what you expected, here you can change your strategy and monitor it to see what happens.
Ads that are tampered with will always be very effective because you can get the highest potential from the placement you do. There is no time limit for editing, you can do it whenever you want.
Those are some guidelines about Google Ads that I can convey. Hopefully this information is useful for you, thank you.